The project to extend Buyant Ukhaa airport, Ulaanbaatar 1995
- Shipment of the automobiles that participated in the “Camel Trophy” International Off Road Race organized in Mongolia. 1996
- Wild Horse shipment to Mongolia from Holland for the “Wild Horse Replacement” project.1996
- 16800 ton wheat shipment from Kazakhstan to Mongolia by Japanese Government Aid. 1998
- The renovation project for the 4th Power station of Ulaanbaatar implemented by Japanese Government Aid.
- Mongolian Railway Communication Facility Improvement project implemented by Japanese Government Grant Aid.1998-2000
- Ulaanbaatar City Telephone and Communication System Improvement project implemented by “Alcatel” company, France. 2001
- The first export shipment of Crude Oil from Mongolia for “Nescor Energy” Crude Oil Project. 1999-2001
- 2700 ton rice shipment supplied by Taiwanese Government Aid. 2002
- A shipment of 30 combines supplied from Finland by Japanese Government Aid for the project to increase the food production. 2003
- 8600 ton rice shipment supplied by Japanese Government Aid
- Road equipment transportation for the Renovation project of Ulaanbaatar-Darkhan-Sukhbaatar route, Mongolia.2002-2003
- Renovation project for Baganuur and Shivee Ovoo coal mining equipment in Mongolia implemented by the Japanese Government Aid.2002-2003
- Shipment of 30 passenger wagons supplied from Germany to Mongolian Railways by the grant aid of the Japanese Government.1995
- Shipment of equipment for the Ulaanbaatar City road renovation project. 2003-2004
- Shipment of the road renovation project for the Erdenesant and Arvaiheer route, Mongolia. 2002
- Maintenance material shipment for the renovation of Sukhbaatar square in Ulaanbaatar Capital City, Mongolia. 2003
- Construction materials shipment for the tunnel to extend Ulaanbaatar station of Mongolian Railway. 2004
- “Beijing-Ulaanbaatar 2005” International cross country rally. 2005
- 5000 ton wheat transportation from France to Mongolia-French Government Aid.
- 9800 ton wheat transportation from Kazakhstan to Mongolia-2005 Japanese Government Grant Aid. 2005
-800 tons of wheat transportation from Kazakhstan to Mongolia-2005 Japanese Government Grant Aid.2005
- Equipment shipment of the 4th mobile phone operator of Mongolia, “G-mobile” LLC, 2006
- Construction material shipment for the construction work of the “Sunjin” hotel to be built in Ulaanbaatar,2006
Wild Horse shipment to Mongolia from Holland for the “Wild Horse Replacement” project.
“Beijing - Ulaanbaatar” Cross Country Rally
Shipment of the road renovation project for the Erdenesant and Arvaiheer route, Mongolia.
Public transport development project.
8600 ton rice shipment supplied by Japanese Government Aid